User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: My First Video(Anti-Flag)

    It was okay. I would have liked it better if the spellings and grammar had been correct...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Written Reviews

    Yay! I had a good idea! But really, it's no imposition. I like to review this way!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Written Reviews

    Is it just me, or do you prefer a hard copy of a review? If so, I have an offer for you! PM me the name of the piece you ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Destiny -- A Harry Potter short story

    Wow, I got all choked up. Not much will do that to me, you know. There are some really beautiful moments here. I'm going to print it, then review it, ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    I like Ode D'Morte, personaly. But for something less...obvious, perhaps simply call it the name of the place you are speaking of (I'm assuming Israel.) Something to the effect of ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    I suggest a title change... There are No Children Here is the name of a (very very good) book, which was turned into a film in 1993.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Grand Re-Opening Contest Winners

    Good work everyone! Sorry I couldn't be there.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Child Left Behind Act

    My district has always informed us, in writing, and given us the option of opting out at registration. The school can't just give away your information. All students are informed, ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: General Dwight D. Eisenhower

    I wish someone would respond to the quote...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lay of De Harain

    De Harain makes me think of D'Hara, from Terry Goodkind's work. Be careful with the choice of land name.

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: General Dwight D. Eisenhower

    Something Telf said got me to thinking. Military men (or women, when the time comes) are the only people fit to lead this country. The assumption being they lead us ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Death Parlor

    Creepy. Have you read the short story "Welcome to the Monkey House" by Kurt Vonnegut? If not, you need to. You'll get a better review after I print it and ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    You're EVIL.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    Why, exactly, are former military the ONLY people qualified to lead this country. That logic makes no sense to me.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    Whoa, sab. Language, please. As much as I hate to admit it, McCaine. I can't support Hilary after her comments about the Israel/Lebanon conflict.

    Jul 25, 2006


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner