User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Evandor

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Its fun to debate what kind of military leader Hitler was, sure. But let's not forget the genocide, all right? NOW...what does this current discussion have to do with the ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Boys, knock it off. Both of you. Keep it on topic, please.

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Then perhaps you'd rather live under the Hizbollah brand of freedom... Don't patronize me. I don't want to live under tyranny. Period. America's, Hezbollah's or anyone elses. Galatea, you probably ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Technology Kills.

    I long-hand everything before I even think of inserting it into a machine that has the potential to devour my brilliance.

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    and from now on send in our Marines to help those misguided 'peacekeepers'. That's a fantastic idea, Telf! And while we're at it, why don't we just bomb the hell ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Bad Spelling Sucks

    I learned how to spell the British way. Although I'm in the process of correcting myself, I still get counted off in papers for writing things like colour, honour, and ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    That minors have access to such weaponry is appalling to me.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    That's what I was thinking... I dream for a day when we won't need soldiers to fight the government's political and economic wars. I dream for a day when immorality ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still-Life with Buffalo

    It is a little heavy on the 'I' point-of-view. I would try to find simple rewordings to include the narrator's presence without revealing the narrator too much. Brad, if you ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Real Rose Jewelry!

    I work for the woman who makes these, aren't they incredible? Fleur Du Jour, Real Rose Jewelry by Betty St. Clair

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Why do we continue to produce nuclear weaponry? Do we plan to use it? If we demand a world-wide disarmament, then it only makes sense that we ourselves disarm as ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Then why bother posting here? If we, as a country, and as a member of the UN demand that 'unstable' countries disarm their nuclear weaponry, I believe it is only ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    How, exactly, is it anti-American to question the motives of the men who run your country? He had 12 different lawyers comb over the darn thing just to insure that ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    Raspberries to you nay-sayers! I can't WAIT to get my tattoo.

    Aug 16, 2006


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis