-
Re: Nuclear Disarmament
My younger brother and I were talking, and we decided that America should lead the world in nuclear disarmament. Think about it! What sort of impact would it have upon ...
Sep 3, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
This is a great website. If you don't have time to visit, here are some highlights: † Old Testament law strictly forbids sexual intercourse during the seven days of the ...
Sep 1, 2006 -
Re: Audition!
I'm doing a great piece from All's Well. It's short, but our director only wants a minute. Then my sung selection is from Phantom (of course).
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Also: Leviticus says a man may not lie with another man, for it is an abomination on God. However, it says nothing about women lying lesbianism is oke-doke, right? Since ...
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Audition!
...for Much Ado About Nothing. My absolute favorite play, and I'm looking to be cast as my absolute favorite character--Beatrice. Prays and support always welcome!
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
I have a problem with the religious majority in the US. That happens to be Christians. In fact, the Religious Right does a lot of things that make me decidedly ...
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: How to Avoid Sex Scenes
I am sure that sex can be tastefully done, but under 18 and still a virgin does limit your life experience. Unless it is absolutely NECESSARY to the plot (and ...
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Thanks Lama!
Aug 29, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Although this discussion is about homosexuality, Griff, I wasn't implying that homosexuals are a 'great deal' of the population. I also never said "all Christians are terrible, selfish human beings". ...
Aug 29, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
That's precisely why it's "crap". The sincerety of the message is gone. Especially when the word 'hate' should never enter a Christian's vocabulary. Ever. Christ didn't hate. In fact, he ...
Aug 29, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Then that's what she should say. The other way sounds too much like that 'love the sinner, hate the sin' crap that gets thrown around all the time.
Aug 29, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Again, I will state I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against gay people[....]that doesn't mean I support homosexuality. Can you elaborate on this? If homosexuality is a genetic predisposition (which is looki
Aug 29, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Sureal, I love you. I'm with Matt on this one. Why does it matter? If homosexual marriage is legal, does it really affect the heterosexuals? Really? If you can come ...
Aug 29, 2006 -
Re: Why The North Beat The South
What the... *hides*
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Was Shutdown
I understand financial troubles. I so glad you were able to get the money situation under control. It is certainly a relief. And thanks! For spending money on us...
Aug 28, 2006
