User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    In light of Israels recent behaviour, I'm not entirely sure this is a good idea...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Also, instead of taking a baby's life by using an embryonic stem cell (which is the baby), Most embryonic tissue is harvested from aborted feotuses. Feotuses that would have been ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    This is a Geo. 1990 GEO Prizm four door Sedan, to be more precise.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Nono, of the two options, I chooose 'car'. I drive a GEO for chrissake...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Uhm...car?

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Yea. Pros, what you're thinking of is called "Fetal Alcohol Syndrom" and it's really an awful thing. Why any one would do that to their child is beyond me. Down's ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Ever met anyone with Down's? I hope so, because you will know that they are the nicest, most open, most willing and friendly people in the world. We are all ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    *blinks* I found out something VERY interesting today. Montesquieu (a French writer of the 18th century) predicted nuclear weaponry in 1721. "...since the invention of gunpowder no place is impregnabl

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: GAH! I hate this sentence!

    I was going to suggest 'plaited'. I like that word better than braided. Braided blonde is too...b. Plaited blonde sounds a little better in my head.

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: writers & bipolar/depression

    oooh! Bipolar I right here baby! It's nothing I'm proud of. Mostly I take meds to make it go away.

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Sureal, air-fresheners and cell-phones are luxuries, not weapons of mass destruction. I just don't GET the comparison! I don't! I believe firmly that if we are going to demand that ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Someone put a bug up your butt, Griff? Sheesh. The US should be first because we have made ourselves a thorn in just about everyone's side. Especially lately. I think ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    Lama, on Gal's fancy new compy. Chuck Norris cannot be killed. He can only be temporarily inconvenienced, at which point the universe stops all action, until such time as Chuck ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype!

    Lama, on Gal's fancy new compy. Except yahoo messenger blasts you with ads you don't want. Google, I believe has something like that already... if not, then they're working on ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    That is an urban myth!! Chuck Norris can't be killed with waffles!! Pancakes maybe....

    Sep 3, 2006


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak