User avatar

Galatea

  • Other Poetry Re: Pygmalion

    Brilliant. Just...brilliant. I love this.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Okay, here are just a few passages: Genisis 9:6 states: Whoso shed man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed : for in the image of God made he ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Icharis?

    Correct! You know, Lama, you could have asked me...*is hurt* No one I know knows more about Greek/Roman mythology. (I'm not braggins, I'm just a wealth of useless information, that's ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dude! Morgenstern...

    "The Princess Bride, by S. Morgenstern, Chapter One...Buttercup lived on a small farm in the country...etc. etc." TELL me you've seen the Princess Bride.

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Death is inherantly sad. Plus, he had a wife and two small children, which is also sad. It's hard to explain, but we are creatures of empathy, after all. We ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dude! Morgenstern...

    Morgenstern, as in S. Morgenstern, the 'author' of The Princess Bride?

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Steve Irwin Tribute I seriously got tears in my eyes...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    This is fun! I have two brothers and an older sister. Alex is my biological brother. Keith and Maria (the older two) are my cousins. No, I'm not from Alabama! ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I like to own my books...I have a tendency to write in them. A lot.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

    Green! Like emerald EMERALD green. And Ruby. In fact, any jewel tone would be wonderful! Oooh, and maybe and Olde Tyme parchment colored one?

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    ...even in the most sadistic serial killer their would be some humanity left. Lets talk about sociopaths really quick...shall we? People (human beings) with no regard for the rules of ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    We have NO right to act as the police of the world. Being the biggest and the strongest doesn't make us the smartest and the most right, Telf. I think ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hooray! It's school time again!

    Come on, Lama! Some of us have routines! 7a--Up and At Them! 8a--Breakfast 9a--Class 11a--Lunch 1.30p--Class 3p--Library 4p--Workout 5.30p--Dinner 7p--Homework 10p or 11p--Sleep That's actually pretty

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    So...me? I'll look for more piccies. I'd like to be a show-off! But my lack of technology is preventing me from doing so. Harumph.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Well, unfortunatly, abortion IS legal, and cell research is likely on the bottom of the "Why I Need An Abortion" list. Since these globs of genetic goo would be simply ...

    Sep 6, 2006


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel