User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    Saw. Those movies made me laugh. The Hills Have Eyes. Not good, but sufficiently creepy. Donny Darko. Always leaves me unsettled. Fight Club. Ditto. Number one, though? Definitly Silence of ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    Cupboard!! yay! The weirdest place to have tea is in Hong Kong. Okay, the weirdest place to have HIGH tea is at the Royal Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong. After ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Remembering 9/11

    Excerpt from my journal ( I apologize if this offends anyone, but the mind works in mysterious ways, after all): Today, I have seen hate manifested. Today, the sky came ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Thanks for that bob. But seriously, can we avoid fighting today? You don't agree with me, and I don't agree with you. But telf, can we agree that there has ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Briefly Down Late On September 12

    Thanks, monkey man!

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    The biggest question that 9/11 should have raised but failed to do so is 'why?' What happened? What have we done to provoke this kind of hatred in others? The ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Directors

    EDIT: I'm Beatrice! Wheee!!!!

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Directors

    So. Here's what my department/the english department is doing to my sanity. Sept 5 & 6, Equus Auditions, Sept 7 Equus Callbacks. Sept 6 & 7, Much Ado Auditions, Sept ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seeking Straight A's, Parents Push For Pills

    That's so weird...a C is average, so a B must be *ABOVE* average! Geez! Why so picky? Grades don't determine college attendence anymore anyway.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Subaru rocks my socks off. I can't wait to get another one.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seeking Straight A's, Parents Push For Pills

    Oh no! It's terrible! B's! Not from our daughter! Doctor, isn't there a miracle drug that can fix our child, in desperate need of help? She's so troubled! So vulnerable! ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Hell (one act play)

    Okay! It's a nice, rough start. But here are the things I want you to think about on the second draft, okay? What is wrong with the mother, and does ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Endings (for Snoink!)

    Hmm. Interesting. I, personally, and very fond of a scattered rhyme scheme. However! Be aware (I'm sure you are, so now I'm just reminding) that when you break a line ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A conversation with the dark

    Very nice, Brad. You know I'm fond of your work. My biggest suggestion would be to (in some way) move the second stanza to a more active tone. The languid ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

    :) Hooray!

    Sep 8, 2006


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues