-
Re: 9/11
[quote]It
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: You learn something new every day
Tom Cruise has a home in Breckenridge, CO. Colorado is the only state in history, to turn down the Olympics. In 1976 the Winter Olympics were planned to be held ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
*pouts*
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?
Er, not healthy? Stephen King says that essentially, the character is you. So no matter what kind of character it is, you SHOULD be attached, because you should be attached ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
oooh! I think Lama wins, only because I know that precious girl. The rabbit is pretty darling. You Tube has a whole selection of singing toddlers. So, for a cuteness ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
The song is in Malaysian, apparently. I can't get enough of her. She's SO cute!
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: Populist Manifesto
Poets, come out of your closets, Open your windows, open your doors, You have been holed-up too long in your closed worlds. Come down, come down from your Russian Hills ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto
Liberal AND facist? How does THAT work?
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?
...that's...special...
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
Nothing makes you smile bigger than a happy two and a half year old. Especially when she's singing in Chinese.
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
Isn't she PRECIOUS!
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Fears Of Revenge Attacks On Stingrays Over Irwin Death
Hmm, revenge the death of a conservationist by killing the creatures he was dedicated to conserve. Brilliant. I still can't get over the fact that he's dead. He was so ...
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?
...you were told wrong...
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
I'm in an 18th Century French Lit class right now...yeesh. Don't get me going on the French. Especially jean-Jaques Rousseau (okay, he was from Geneva), what a pretentious jerk! Bah! ...
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?
I get really attached to my villans. I'm a huge fan of the 'human' villan. I tend to worship my bad guys...but I also like the "who's really the evil ...
Sep 12, 2006
