User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Instant Messanger Acronyms

    Hell no!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow. I had quite forgotten that existed. At leas its a close up of those eyes of yours. *melt*

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Instant Messanger Acronyms

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    Absolutely real. 100%. They talked to me as a child. I still see them all the time. I'll post some pictures of what I saw as a little girl. Very ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    I'm pretty sure this will make it to the public one way or another. It might as well be legitimate.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Cool what? There's no fire. Just a very very interesting conversation!

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Wii Announced!

    Nintendo certainly has always had the upper hand with prices. This may encourage the 360 price drop we've all be waiting for. (even though I already have one, I'd like ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    He's an American actorish. He spends most of his time doing fund raising activities and such. But he's hugely popular in France. Or was, in his day. This is lama/qi, ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    You take excellent care of us, monkey man!

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I want the pretty orange car!!!

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Hey, Telf is the one who cited Bush's 'Christianity' as a positive trait, not we. He jumped down my throat for my thoughts on 9/11, why shouldn't I return the ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    *applaudes*

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: How to cope with schoolwork

    No matter what, make it your absolute #1 priority. You're job, right now, is to be a student. You may hate it, but no one likes their job all the ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I don't understand. Person A commits a crime, they perform an action that is illegal. So Judge X rules that the same crime ought to be performed as punishment. That ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    I believe there is no God in war. We were not created to destroy, and a peaceful world is one we must strive for. Until I have absolute proof that ...

    Sep 13, 2006


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio