User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    Uhm, forgive me, but why does it matter?

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Using the Debate Forums as Inspiration

    Hey now, I write stories! My problem is that I long-hand everything, and copying to the computer takes more effort than I have time to exhert right now.

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    YIIPPIE!!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    Rum, then?

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    School - yes. Tae Kwon Do - absolutely not. HOWEVER--I'm not AS GPA oriented as you all seem to be. In fact, I really could care less. I like class, ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    *blinks* Thanks slick, I'm sure that will really help. *rolls eyes* I'm excited, Nate. Are you gonna put a giant happy banner on the front page?

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Farewell..... for 10 months

    Omdetou, Dymano-chan! Douza ogenki ni! Sayonara!

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    So why would He create a homosexual if God outlaws hmosexuality in the Bible? Unless you obey every tennant of the old testament, Telf, this argument is meaningless. See my ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lolita

    Brilliant. One of my favorites. Nabokov is (was) a synaesthete. His writing really speaks to me.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Recipe of the Holocaust

    I agree with Snoinky. Its a little flat. The holocaust was incredibly INCREDIBLY graphic. The things that were done to those poor people are too terrible to gloss over. Do ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Announcing The Teen Writers Society!

    Oh man. This is evil. And awesome.

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Do you lie to random strangers for no real reason at all? I do that all the time...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    If I stop, I die. It really is that simple.

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I think she was addressing Griff's comments about God's hands and punishment.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you organize your music library?

    I organize using all of these arbitrarily (wow that was really hard to spell...). My iTunes list is a series of CDs, artists, random play lists and a variety of ...

    Sep 18, 2006


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey