User avatar

Galatea

  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    SQUID!!!!

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Monkey. I'm still rooting for squid, tho.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

    You must understand, I work at a daycare and one of our boys (aged 10), told one of our other boys to "Shut the f*ck up" on the playground. When ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

    Its one of the most disturbing books I've ever read. The film was rated R for a reason. Books are more graphic, by virtue of our imaginations.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shakespeare Style

    Being in night, all this is but a dream, Too flattering-sweet to be substantial. My darling, if you are going to quote the Bard, at least get it right. That ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Correspondance--On Shakespeare

    18th century. Play write is correct.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Correspondance--On Shakespeare

    I can't belive I'm posting this. For my final essay in class, I chose to create a mock correspondance in the style popular during the 18th century. In my letter, ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

    Brilliant book. I'd put the age appropriacy line higher, though. more like 17 or 18.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Coffee Burns?

    Yeah, that will warrent at LEAST second degree burns, and definitly blisters.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Coffee Burns?

    If its in a styrofoam cup, if won't to any damage. it'll shock, and thats about all. If you want REAL damage, have him grab the whole coffee pot! Glass ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Research Re: Angels

    So I wanted to know, what are angels for you? Someone who helps you through a dire situation, life crisis, or huge life change. Someone who assists you in your ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Coffee Burns?

    First, second and third degree burns. On children, whose flesh is very thin and sensitive, scalding water can be devistating. On adults, however, it usually doesn't even warrent a blister, ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The unofficial 1,500th member party

    I COULD volunteer, ya know.

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The unofficial 1,500th member party

    The 21 law is stupid. So, I'm good enough to die for my country, but not good enough to drink to it? Bullcrap.

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    *blinks* Riiiiiiight. I'm rooting for Snoink. Or China. Or both?

    Sep 26, 2006


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae