User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Dancing with the Stars

    Week 1: The ChaCha Week 2: The Quickstep Week 3: The Tango Week 4 airs Tuesday on ABC!!

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    This is the only side of Christianity that seems to have a voice in America. Just as radical Islam is the only side of Islam that has voice over-seas. I ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    It's more than that! It's sick! Using children to fight their political battles, because they truly have no ground to stand upon. Taping their mouths closed with tape that reads ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    I have developed a single belief in all my workings with children: Video games DO NOT mess up kids. The media DOES NOT mess up kids. Books DO NOT mess ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    I love that in the same clip they talk about how they're different from terrorists and then proclaim to be training and Army of God. That's sounds suspiciously radical Islam ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    Jesus Camp While interesting, I was a bit suspicious of it being a little Michael Moore-ish where lots of editing made the people out to be worse than they are. ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    ...sometimes you cannot approach a piece of work as a writer. Excuse me? This is the Young Writer's Society. Pieces posted in the literary sections will receive critique, as it ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    I think Lama's point about age is that what you find amusing or appropriate to talk about may not be necessarily appropriate for the younger kids here. Please don't censor ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    The message I recieve from you reply to her is "I'm a control freak! I don't know how to let go of the past!" The last thing a girl wants ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    Ah, but my dear Crysi, it IS the randomness forum, and in theory anything goes, right? I see no reason why a simple discussion about limes can't lead to a ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    They have some neat stuff. My current favorite is sTeFaniT, which can be found here . I like handwritting and typewriter fonts too.

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    If his ancestors weren't muslim, they were catholic. that's how spain works.

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    Alberton and the Great Whirlpool. I was four, and dictated it to my mother. I even have the little book she made, too. And it's on tape. My father plans ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    Isabella invented the nipple ring.

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    Rating women? That sounds awfully archaic.... Do you have kids? How old?

    Sep 30, 2006


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence