User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    Ah. Hence the confusion. It says G.K.

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    Yet Griff, there is a huge divide in this country between "government" and "people". I feel as though I, as *horrors* a liberal, have no voice in the current 'government'. ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    Gil? You mean Gal? Or Griff?

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yikes! NO!

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Power to you! I've always opted out of the pledge. I've never liked saying it. I don't like having to pledge my allegience in a brainwashed monotonous way every morning. ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Yay! My family is Czech! There are actually still Frantas and Spachiks (sp?) still living here in Mt. Vernon. I have a cousin in the Czech Villiage near Cedar Rapids, ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    Wow. This thread is so morbid. There are things I would die for. My family. My friends. My religion (yes, even that). If my death could guarentee the eternal peace ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    He's unfortunately right, Lama. There is no law against teaching your child to hate. In fact, it points to a very heavy Christian bias when it comes to parenting. Parents ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    Heh, I'm sure you were. But you asked why they were dangerous...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    Who are the bible camp instructors hurting, bob? Children. They are hurting children. Furthermore, they are creating an entire generation of people willing to do violence in the name of ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I maintain my opinion of Telf quite adamently. to his arguement... Seriously, the only reason terrorists and insurgents are giving out money and repairing war-caused damages is because they’re vying

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I...wow. Telf, you are such a jerk.

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    "There are two types of people. Those who love Jesus, and those who don't." I'm so scared of that Us/Them thought process... Bob is right. Christianity is a beautiful religion, ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Guess what? FREAK sucks.

    Its WAY too jumbled. Break up the thoughts into separate images, then try to piece them together. Its like doing a frame by frame. "The headmistress had promised to be ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    Jesus Camp There is a thread about it in the Entertainment section. But I think there can be debate about it too. I think its disgusting. I cannot imagine people ...

    Oct 3, 2006


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi