User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Galatea, (if I may use her as an example) is a firm believer in the goddess, which I equate to god. She's more faithful than many Christians are. Griff, you ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Galatea, (if I may use her as an example) is a firm believer in the goddess, which I equate to god. She's more faithful than many Christians are. Griff, you ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    He created it in direct response to the sneaky use of Intelligent Design to get religion taught in schools. I find him brilliant. If you want to become very disappointed ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Of course. Samhain (All Hallows Eve) is the wiccan new year.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    That is very true. The PATRIOT Act is the single most terrifying piece of government literature to be passed in the history of the US.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    why not!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: STUPID PEOPLE

    So here at school we have a common area. It USED to be filled with huge puffy stuffed bags for lounging on. They are no longer there. Why, you ask?? ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Voodoo

    Less than Godly? What do you know about those religions? I'm not attacking, I want to know. Honestly, what do you know about Wicca, any number of Pagan followings, witchcraft ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Voodoo

    It the same reason people get so weird about Wicca, paganism and witchcraft. People fear what they don't understand, its that simple. I think Voodoo is lovely, and I actually ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Thanks Jack, but I asked so that it wouldn't stretch out the page and make the whole board hard to read...or am I the only one with that problem. I'm ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I do think maturity, age wise, affects writing greatly. I shudder to read things I wrote even in highschool. They style isn't terrible, but the subject matter is always purile, ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    War? Where do you suggest we find the men? Or the money? War is not a good option. And would somebody please explain the logic of "We can have them ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: North Korea tests nuke

    I'm with Bjorn. I can see all of this nonsense culminating in a nuclear world war. In my nightmares, anyway. Let's move to one of Jupiter's moons and begin our ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Much Ado About Nothing: Rhythm and Rhetoric

    Assigned FRIDAY. Due MONDAY. ** What: In this paper, you will study dialogue content, punctuation, sound, and rhythm to reflect on the interplay of rhetorical content and emotion in the ...

    Oct 9, 2006


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin