User avatar

Galatea

  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    You can view these abominations here and here . And here is the up-coming sequel, l8r, g8r These are entire stories told in chat format. With the windows and everything. ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Yes. Please refrain from disturbing my China.

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Stephen King's On Writing is a very excellent text. No, really!

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Google & YouTube Deal

    I'm pretty sure (I might not be thinking straight right now...quite possible) that the copyright issue only comes in to play if YouTube and google videos were making a profit. ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    I know its within any country's resources to wage a war, bob. My question is, with money and personel already strained by a fruitless war in a country that wasn't ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Crazy regime or no, do we, as a country, have the resources to support any type of military action? If we do take action, I fear we will be stretching ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Siefried, I know it is hard, but please try to make your posts more intellegible. I really don't understand what you're saying.

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    I heard a quote the other day that I thought was very fitting. "To those who care about the environment, its a matter of right and wrong. To those who ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dancing with the Stars

    The Samba!! SOOO CUTE! I just love Jerry and Kym!

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NotStarring.com

    Interestingly, he also turned down Neo. Hmm....

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    Belief in something does not make it real. I can believe I can fly, but does that make it true? No. Physics has its own belief system, and my ability ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    I...have no words. This is ridiculous.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NotStarring.com

    Ever wonder why so-and-so was in Great Movie A, instead of whats-his-face?? You can find out here! Dazzle your friends with your useless (Yet incredibly amusing) knowledge of Hollywood.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dancing with the Stars

    Week 4 went well, Jerry earned a 22, and his waltz was very sweet. I won't post it here, because the sound quality wa sso terrible. The mambo was last ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Yeah. And I posted it twice because I thought the first one didn't register. Neither of them were there las night...

    Oct 11, 2006


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena