User avatar

Galatea

  • Art & Photography Re: Jack's Avatar Attempts Thread

    Jack: Have you looked at ArtWeaver 0.4? Its a great program, just like Photoshop. Except free. Give it a whirl! Nice pieces, you might want to try to darken the ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Basically everything Nostradamus wrote can be interpreted in any way. Especially in translation. A few of the cited 9/11 prophecies weren't even written by the actually Nostradamus, but publicised und

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nostradamus

    Fulfilled prophecies are all well and good. But I want prophecies that help to prevent catastrophes, not predict them.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: AmeriQuest Commercials

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    They'd blow something up with more ramifications. You don't think the nationwide murder of children wouldn't have ramifications? I'm not talking A school. I'm talking a lot of schools. If ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    I hope YWS isn't being monitered. I would hate to have the FBI come knock down my dorm door tomorrow morning and drag me too to prison.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    Honestly, I wouldnt mind being taught a wide variety of religions. Sponson, the question isn't whether or not we should be taught religion. I think religion certainly has its place ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    And I echo bob: Global warming or no, we ARE damaging the planet. That much is absolutely certain. Until there is a consumer base willing to accept raised prices and ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    You want to strike terror into the hearts of Americans? I think we're going to be looking at very personalized attacks. Elementary schools. Hospitals. Nursing homes. Places that are difficult ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    I'm with Lama. Although a great deal of people believe in creation, a belief in something does not make it true. People used to believe that the Earth was the ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Isn't that when the Mayan calendar ends?

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Abortion

    ...controversy is cool. Granted. I think what annoys me most is the after-thought. Maybe it wouldn't bug me so much if it hadn't been written to guilt her friend. I ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Abortion

    I was shooting for making her feel guilty What a wonderful friend you are. Personally, I don't go for anti-abortion scare tactics, but hey, to each their own. As a ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and death

    *huggles Griff* My HERO! 42 aside...I believe in reincarnation. I am of the opinion that our souls are here to grow wiser with each existence. The Goddess loves recycling. I ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Despite my utter hatred for Cinderella (she does absolutely nothing in pursuit of her desires, gah!), the music is worth a listen. A dream is a wish your heart makes ...

    Oct 20, 2006


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer