User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Civilisation

    Well, I suppose it depends on how you define "civilization". Our society has a misguided appreciation for violence, I find that uncivilized. We have no appreciation for the world in ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freedom House

    We discussed the website in our comparative politics class this morning, and I want to know what you all think. Biased or unbiased source? AND Are they right?? EDIT: I ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kill the pumpkins and slap your neighbors!

    Merry Samhain, little angel. Be a good witch, and ignore the corporate perversion of our holiday. Have a ritual, welcome the departed who may or may not come to visit ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I'm not sure it should matter whether or not habeas corpus applies to strictly citizens or not. We put forth a double standard and request that everyone else remain consistent. ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sacred Honor

    THEN WHY POST ANYTHING!? If you have no response, then DON'T post a response! *pant pant* Right. Now that that is over with: Sacred honor is very much fallen by ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Tassen, please READ the posts. This has to do with 9/11. Well, with Bush's new initiatives, anyhow. Isn't part of 9/11 the response TO the attacks? The discussion has lead ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    C.O.L.O.U.R. Some of us can spell. ^.~

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Lama is my hero. Telf, if the FBI picks you up off the street and declaires you an alien enemy combatant and hauls you off to jail, what recourse do ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    There is no reason any person should need an excuse to have sex. Sex ought not to be something that requires an excuse.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Bush signed the Military Commissions Act. It's like the PATRIOT Act, but worse. The writ of habeas corpus has been suspended. The Geneva Convention is now considered optional in military ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Love the new avvie too. He looks so...ponderous!

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Research Re: Wicca Society

    Adam- I'm Wiccan, and a practicing witch. What do you need?

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    Why NOT drop poison in the ice machine? Because its easier to send anthrax letters. Formatting added by me. Tassen, actually read the posts you reply to.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    PS: The Mad Madam Mim is my favorite...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    What I do when I waste time. My paper isn't due until 9 tomorrow! I have time! Ugh.

    Oct 25, 2006


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett