User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    Okay, so... As a Goddess worshiping pagan (gasp! horrors!), I take great offense to the idea of sex as a sin (I don't believe in sin, either...but we'll tackle that ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    spokenfor, I asked you to find those passages because they don't exist. I was hoping to make you aware of that. Nothing in the bible explicitly states that homosexuality is ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    Find me the exact verse in the Bible that SAYS Sodom was rampant with homosexuals. Find me any passage at ALL in the Bible that SAYS "Homosexuality is a sin." ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    The song that happens to play. That's why you put your playlist on 'shuffle'. ^.^

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    It's possible this was done before. It's definitly an LJ meme. Oh well. Fun anyhow!!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    Here's mine! *** Opening credits: The Reculse -- Cursive First Date: Crash & Burn --Savage Garden Falling In Love: Are You Gonna Be My Girl? -- JET Love Scene: Between ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    Step 1: Open your music Library, Step 2: Select Shuffle, Step 3: For each option, fill in the current song, Step 4: ??? Step 5: PROFIT! Title - Artist (The ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    (*waves* Hi guys!!) Ye gods, where to begin? First: human = human = human There is no reason that as an American citizen I do not deserve the same legal ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    *I* love you, niteowl!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    Actually, yes! The attached pic is kind of funny, but its on my back, in between my shoulder blades. SO pretty!!!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    I had to take some time away from the site. There was a lot of miscommunication and anger. Things were said that should not have been. So I needed a ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    You've heard of me? Really? I haven't been around in ages... *feels special*

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    Hi. I missed you guys. How goes it?

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    *huggles Cicerco* You came home with me that day on the bus, remember? So scary...they got weird about our backpacks too. OOH! I have another! Clarissa Explains It All (back ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    You know you grew up in the 90s when all your base are belonged to us.

    Nov 15, 2006


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain