User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    My girlfriend and I are currently pursuing legal routes to obtain the same types of rights that married couples and heterosexuals in general take for granted. We could be together ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    I agree with Barrio. Surprise. Unless the government can offer up a damn good reason that is not based in a specific religious moral code why homosexuals should not marry, ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    The institution of marriage as we understand it, the companionate marriage, still our model for relationships today developed out of 18th century England as a way of eliminating erotic possibilities ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Seduction

    I don't have much time, and I'll review this more thoroughly but: Never EVER under any circumstances apologize for your writing. Ever. Erotic poetry is just as valid as any ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debate: Should Offending Parents in "'Myspace' Hoax...&

    The whole situation makes me ill. I don't know that I have words for it. Both families disgust me. As for the 'thicker-skins' crowd: I'm a little upset with you. ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    Wow long. I'll respond to this first: In thousands of years, hardly a word of the Bible has changed. This is NOT TRUE. I don't know who told you this, ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled, a work in progress

    echo clinks of water on chains of concrete forming slivers of the false world fake which can't sing you in your silver shoes with the silver rain leaving metallic stains ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Holes and a Heavier Chest

    Excellent beginning! You have something really strong in the works here. Two things: First, I was confused about which two holes you are referencing. I'm assuming you mean the mouth ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Knot Is Like Our Love

    Good work. I totally thought this was about sex, and here is why: 'death' is an Elizabethan pun on 'orgasm'. I think it would be wonderful to leave the ambiguity ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Rereading this topic reminds of why I don't argue this anymore. However: I think it says a great deal about the respect of the female body that people would rather ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    My biggest trouble is motivation. As in, I don't have any!! Yikes!! Also, I'm writing like, 7 different stories, so I'm having a shit ton of trouble keeping track of ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    969... -whines- It's been a busy week!!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    Cadence "Cade" Martinson: Naive, optimistic to a fault, feels things intensely deep. Constantly used and abused by needy partners. I like her because she knows what she wants, but won't ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: My MC's Middle Name

    Is it necessary to the story for your character to have a middle name?

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Why must the two be mutually exclusive? Why can't G-d be in the science? I just watched this interesting documentary on the 10 plagues, which (although arguing for a scientific ...

    Nov 3, 2007


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov