-
Re: Gay people and Adoption
Since you brought it up...I love the "gay people will raise gay kids" argument....I find it absolutely hilarious. Because, you know, straight parents only raise straight kids, right? for your ...
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Death Penalty.
Kelsi, criticisms of the American judicial system are valid. Many people are imprisoned wrongly because of race or the inability to afford a good lawyer. Lots of criminals get away ...
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
I'm with Nate on this too. There are so many children in this world who need good homes. Why deny them the opportunity?
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
blacktiger, please don't generalize about white people. I find it offensive, ignorant, and unnecessary.
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Abortion should be legal. To illegalize abortion is to show a vast disrespect for the health and well-being of already living women. Let me explain: Abortions won't stop because of ...
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Death Penalty.
Will someone explain to me how killing someone because they killed someone because killing is wrong makes any logical sense? I am not for the death penalty. I don't believe ...
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
One can probably change the sexuality around through strong experiences, but I doubt it's something that can be fixed by a mere lecture on how homosexuality is evil. For example, ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Okay, this is off-topic, but a) I don't care and b) I couldn't just let it slide... I was only pointing out a fact. The beauty of western civilization is ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
gyrfalcon: You're right, they're not forcing people through the door. Parents are taking their children and forcing them to undergo therapy that their children don't need. Our society clearly privileg
Feb 1, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
The concept of compulsory heterosexuality is fascinating, actually. I highly recommend the article Meep referenced. Shotgun--they do exist. And the very concept TERRIFIES me. I believe that some peopl
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
Is it a crime to enjoy a war movie? This is the most sick thing I think I've ever read on this site. Are you serious? Do you know how ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Existence of God
Right or wrong, the argument you'll be offered is 'free-will'. God gave us all free will, and in doing so allows humans to chose to be good or evil. Now, ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Religion and War
War and religion are incompatible. Of the three main religions, none of them actually teach violence and war. People do that all on their own. When a 'religious' war is ...
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
I do see what you mean. And you're right! Men and women are biologically designed to reproduce. However, should heterosexuality be compulsory (required)? Do you feel homosexuality is unnatural because
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: The War on Terror
Exactly. Besides, being honorable is not being weak. I'm not suggesting we let people just run around and do whatever they please. I'm suggesting we maintain a code of ethics, ...
Jan 18, 2008
