User avatar

Galatea

  • Art & Photography Re: Stolen Words

    These are all nice images, but try posting all the links in one place, it'll keep from uncluttering the board, and make it easier for us to view your art. ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: warning may offend- Brotherly Love

    This is a very nice piece. Check some of your lines for rhythm and rhyming problem. ...if you need ought call Jack" I'm not really sure what "if you need ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    MY LOVE!!! ::pounce:: Glad you came. This place will be good for us.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    You know, fluffy...sweet...but mostly air :wink: Marshmellow (mallow?) poetry.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Over 13: desire, part one

    mmmm sex. I really like the languid flow of this piece. It drifts back and forth complacently like the exchange of kisses and caresses and smiles. It reminds me of ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    Thanks firestarter!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    My gallery!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fair Thee Well

    Thanks for the advice. Appropriate edits have been made ^_^.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fair Thee Well

    Something stirring deep within Calling forth desire And I wander away Following some unknown call To an unknown land To an unknown man And an unknown heart Somewhere off in ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thought I'd try again

    I like the idea behind this, but I am greatly opposed to rhyming in poetry (personal taste issue). I feel that often times it can deplete the energy of the ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Embers of Love

    I can completely relate to the emotion behind this piece. It's a pretty powerful message. You planted the ember of white-hot anger inside me. You fanned it to life, Feeding ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    My dear, this risks sounding...dare I say...adolecent? It just lingers on that line of cliche-ness enough for me to want to turn my head and stop reading. Unfortunately, I'm not ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: scripts

    Would it be possible to create a separate place for screenplays and scripts? They require a bit of a different touch and critique than does regular fiction. It'd be really ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: feeling like ophelia *working title!*

    Thank you so much bubble, I'm really flattered! The stream of conciousness writing is rather difficult, simply because you never know if your thoughts will make sense in the long ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: "ROSES"

    finely tuned, not finally least, I think that's what you mean. Right babe? This is a really...hot poem. The first stanza gives me an incredible shiver at the thought of ...

    Nov 29, 2004


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit