User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I believe in the Goddess. I believe we are all Her children. I believe in the power of one's will, and the power of one's connection to the earth. I ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laying on the Floor

    okay, here's a revision. I'M KEEPING BELLY DAMNIT!!! I LIKE BELLY!!! *breaths deep* But other than that, I tried to change according to your suggestions. Whattcha think? *** on my ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Here goes... My newest and favorite piercing is my hood. For those that don't know it's the little flap of skin that sheaths the clitoris. I have a neat little ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laying on the Floor

    No. I like belly. Thanks for playing. Hmm a bit with a dog, eh? Mistaken identies, a pirate king, a bit with a dog and love triumphant. Would that help?

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laying on the Floor

    Uhmm...not good. But good enough, I guess....(note to self, make it not suck...) * * * on my back broken wings of light scatter and spin above my head streched ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Note: The following material may be found either to be inappropiate or objectionable for children under the age of 16. Parental supervision is recommended. - Nate Okay, I'm gonna try ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The ballad of moon and son

    You know I love this piece, darling. And since I already commented on it at that Other Place (*shudders in fear*), I won't. Except to say that it's one of ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Jonny Depp will never lose his hottness. The man is SO talented which, in my brain = sexy. Here's my list: MEN Bruce Willis Jonny Depp Joseph Fiennes Ethan Hawke ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Okay everyone, the Kingdom of Evandor is now open! Huzzah!

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drowned

    Actually, the capitialized letters don't really serve a purpose. Or maybe they did, and my twisted mind simply forgot. They're only there 'cause it makes it look...I dunno...more profound than ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Do you know how impossibly hard it is to get financial aid for college as a middle class caucasian american? My family had to take out a second mortgage on ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    I have always felt that political correctness simply enforces pre-established prejudgices (apparently I can't spell tonight....). By insisting that every culture is given fair say, each culture or eth

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    I have my own experiences to share, since I have been recieving a lot of WTF's lately based on my newest piece of steel...but first... I have a huge personal ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drowned

    One little note, the word drowned is meant to be read as it would have been in Shakespeare's day (drown-ed). It serves a rhythmic purpose, hence my mention of it. ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I also like the idea of a usergroup. Yay!

    Dec 6, 2004


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn