-
Re: jungle waltz
What, exactly, in my poem purtains to nature? The title? Its in reference to the jungles of Vietnam. If you notice, I compare the war there with the war currently ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: jungle waltz
take great care with the landscaping, the cement steps and the oil-linked fences a careful leveling is occurring, a self-sustaining puppet, a billboard satellite state, one more paved-street americaâ€
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: untitled (or THAT STUPID A**HOLE)
“Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.” You are (were) the One You materialized Something like a déjà vu dream ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Guitar at Midnight
He plays guitar Songs that speak to my soul Tug at the stiches Holding my heart together Eyes closed But smouldering Straining to sing truth He plays guitar Tenderly and ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Agnus Dei
The note rises from a place primeval, guttural, just below my Adam’s Apple. It mixes with that of my fellows to create one, low, pulse. The sound spins, sparkling and ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Yangtze Home
sea of green and one lone grey building stands mute amongst the reeds lonely, broken, empty home free from the burden of a family, soulless and eternal lazy drifts by ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: The Li river
Beautiful Li's husband was sent away to help build the Great Wall. She was hearbroken. Everyday she would climb to the top of a hill with her child in arms ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Suzhou
Thanks Nate! What exactly did you disagree with? I didn't notice any of my theories on how westernization is destroying china in there...it's actually something I'd love to discuss with ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: How could you?
First off, you're right. This isn't the greatest poem in existence. Good for you for recognizing that! I hate it when people post works in progress and expect sunshine blown ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
Homosexuality is not a choice (nor is it contageous. Who thought that up??). If for no other reason than this: homosexuals are so percecuted, why would someone choose that life ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Metamorphoses
OOOH winter...this gives me shivers. The good kinds. Why did I die to bring you back when all you did was disapear again?---> (Nitpick: disappear*) Your name was Daphne then. ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Cutting Edge
Tee hee...you my HEEERO. Okay... By a piece of shit that you don't need ------> (I like this...but what add would HONESTLY start this way. It makes the sarcasm too ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Something to Believe In
Actually, your age has a ton to do with how you percieve God and religion in general. I promise that before (those of you haven't already) you hit 18 you ...
Dec 10, 2004 -
Re: Something to Believe In
I really believe that a lot of the strength some of you have in your beliefs is tied to your age. A lot can and does happen between 14 and ...
Dec 10, 2004 -
Re: Something to Believe In
Wow, that's quite a question to answer... Wiccans (or at least, the ones I learned from) belive in the power of the God and the Goddess as two separete entites ...
Dec 9, 2004
