User avatar

Galatea

  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    Sit comfortably in a quiet, dark room. Light a light-coloured candle (white is prefered, but pink or pale blue work as well). If you wish, you can have soft, meditative, ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Wiccans and Christians have a lot in common, actually. Putting aside the whole "Christ thing", our holidays coencide (this genius idea dreampt up by the early church to make it ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: echo bubbles

    This is a really amazing piece. I don't care greatly for the format, I think it makes it difficult to read, but visually it's very pleasing. I would love to ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Portrait of a Life

    A. O. is right, this is absolutly stunning! Great work!

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Other Re: Agnus Dei

    It is so nice to find someone who can connect on that level. Most people read this and go dur.....

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: wordance

    touching lips to ear i revel in the vastness of our closeness his voice dripping ambrosia aphrodisiac filling my soul drunk on his speaking i speak my own wine sparkling ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: incubi (16+)

    he opened my eyes opened my thighs kissed me sucked my soul banished my fear bit my ear touched me ate me alive tore out my heart spread me apart ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cyber (16+)

    I remember his nose I remember because we never spoke of it I can see it in my mind’s eye pictured perfectly I never saw his nose I never saw ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: peppermint whispers (16+)

    peppermint whispers ‘please’ her eyes defiant I know she wants me the way she cocked her head licked her lips beckoned me to the stairwell her costume revealing just enough ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    A good friend of mine has a philosophy on bi-sexuality. Bisexuality is the gas station on the road to homosexuality. Some people work there, some people live in the surrounding ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting to Exhale

    I really like this piece (of course!) I don't think you need to break up the lines, but that's just me. Specifics: in a box with four walls very strong ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Very Last Drop

    First off, cheers on a well written poem! The repetition is a really nice effect, however, the punctuation at the end of each line makes the poem super super stacatto. ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloodloss

    Ick. Blood. Uhm, it's not a bad picture you paint here. Specifics: The jab cross to your nose makes something give way --> (Too long, can you inset a line ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: shoutbox

    I know having the little chat thing is really neat and all, but would it be at all possible to make it it's own chat room? The reason I ask ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    dollface, you have some beautiful art here. can i steal and colour a few of the pieces? just for you? they're calling my name, you see....they want colour....they are just ...

    Dec 13, 2004


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah