User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    lime

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: magnetic poetry

    uhmm....more magentic poetry.... they say purple is bitter through time an enourmous bed shakes but a cool summer sleep like winter never leaves a mother to sing from bare pink ...

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: magnetic poetry

    more magnetic poetry.... why your fiddle roses like wax loves beat our tiny void with these lazy symphony boys delirious dream men aching with eternity languid lucious goddess or a ...

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Both? I vote cats, simply because I can't stand the doofy little costumes my aunt puts on her poor poodle/bichon mix puppy. Besides being dumb as a stump, the thing ...

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Just to clear up any possible confusion, I wasn't simply referring to physical injury.

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I always have a problem when people complain about homosexuals "throwing it in their face". I think homosexual persons and bisexual persons have as much a right to talk about ...

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    tame (two letters...I know....) :o

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: magnetic poetry

    Written at the Wizard's Chest (the greatest store in existence). Not profound, perhaps, but I like it. language of impossible machines the sound she flies like bliss to be truth, ...

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    poll

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Yangtze Home

    Aww! Thanks Nate!

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    With a languid motion, she ran her fingers up and down the length of it, relishing how it was all at once firm and soft beneath it's cover. Deftly, she ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    I used to do this all the time when I was younger, without even knowing what I was doing. I have whole notebooks filled with illegible genius yet to be ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    fill i was feeling dirty

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    *sigh* now children.... Since WHEN am I a 'tricky witch' Avalon? Who're you, Saint Teresa?! Gah!! All joking aside, Morran welcome, it's wonderous to have you, and I cannot wait ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: pip's song

    [EDIT: fifth draft] i was thrust and the womb of the world opened up springing forth i rose dripping from this birthplace and opened my eyes i cry for comfort ...

    Dec 15, 2004


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451