User avatar

Galatea

  • Other Poetry Re: Mannequin

    Brilliant. Nitpicks: Made of plastic and a kind of Vacant dignity A girl with long hair (whose Original colour she will never know )...('we will never know'? she knows what ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alexis

    Oh my darling, I so love your poetry. This seemed a bit rough compared to what I usually see, so I thought I'd 'be gentle', and critique. Nitpicks: At the ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: you probably laughed

    I TOTALLY understand the difficulties of having a hanus (hanus?) ex. That said... Nitpicks: Like a robe of darkness you're hidden from me ....(GAH! Cliche simile. Not the strongest way ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Interstellar Highway

    Oh Grimm...you know I love your stuff. This is no exception. I really enjoyed the ethereal feel of this work. The tone reflects the idea of drifting in space very ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Marriage is and always will be simply a public recognition of vows two people have already made to eachother in private. Why do you need a piece of paper and ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    It seems to me that Global Warming (scary! *hides*) is just a label that environmental extremists have placed on a process that historically occurs. It is not unusual for the ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    We are human, and therefore fallible. Incapable of knowing all there is to know. God/Goddess/Divine/Creator is so much larger than we are able to comprehend. Silly mortals and their paradoxical ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    C, you're so cute! My piercer's name is David. The parlour I went to is called Class Act, located in Iowa City. I know it sounds strange, having a male ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cyber (16+)

    Thank you so much, Incandescence! You're so sweet to say. I honestly didn't expect such a sparkling comment, but I really appreciate it.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    It happens, firestarter darling... My older brother spent 2 years in Iraq with the Army Reserves. I don't pretend to know a lot about politics, but here is what I ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Cheers! I am a redhead with light eyes! You get a cookie! Yay iced!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    niteowl is known for having that sexy chickie for an avatar

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I know what Tess looks like! BWAHAHAHA! And A.O. Avalon And QiGuaiGongFu And WinterGrimm....I know too many people. I always pictured Nate with chin length brown hair, bright blue smiling ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    hang

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    Have you ever heard a song sung and the voice just made your toes curl? Well I have. These are the voices that curl my toes. What curl yours? Colm ...

    Dec 28, 2004


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant