-
Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways
and scared the heck outta me too!
Jan 6, 2005 -
Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways
Uhm...I request a none-of-the-above option. I agree with Incandescence on this. Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne, Greenday, Nirvana...all BAD music. BAAAD music. If you can call it music at all. I ...
Jan 6, 2005 -
Re: incubi (16+)
I wrote this as an exercise for a creative writing class, and fell in love with it thereafter. I suppose I should refrain from posting poems I am simply proud ...
Jan 6, 2005 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Yuppers. LARP is Live Action Role Play. IFGS (International Fantasy Gamers Society) would hold whole weekends at retreat centers for games. Whee! Fun!
Jan 6, 2005 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Hmm. I never D&Ded, but I did run a Vampyre: The Masquarade LARP ring for a while. I LOVE LARP.
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to?
Aida --"Flown Just a Little Too Far" brilliant musical
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: magnetic poetry
This one is on the fridge in my dorm.... languid beauty a purple woman so true gone away in sleep rain hits my gift I trudge frantic willing an ache ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: appearance
Okay. My ideal man: Tall, 6'2 ish. But taller than me (I'm a little bit of a thing, so not too hard, really). Athletic, I really admire a swimmer's build ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: appearance
I seem to be coming up with a lot of these lately...but one must ease one's troubled mind. What is ideal? What is the perfect body? How far would you ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Question: How is typing out 'sh*t' any different than typing out 'shit'? You still know what the word is... I don't want to offend, but some explaination would be nice.
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Body Modification
The piercing itself was spiritual. It doesn't matter who did it. . . It was a ritual expression of my recognition of my womanhood, my independence and my self-reliance. It ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization
*AHEM* Western influences (including the Western concept of 'human rights') are destroying China. I only brought it up because you so readily use China as an example of UN failings, ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Where do we draw the line between common sense limiting of information (not publicizing troop movements for example) and keeping information from the public? Or, better question, what IS censorship?
Jan 4, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
What do you think about censoring art (all forms)? Is it okay to ban books? Or keep modern art from a museum? Limiting the news that we recieve on TV? ...
Jan 4, 2005 -
Re: Something to Believe In
Jesus said he was the way to God. Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe just the pure fact that he existed means we all get to join the ...
Jan 4, 2005
