User avatar

Galatea

  • Welcome Mat Re: The World According to Us. (By AOA, with Gala's input.)

    AOA and I went and played last night. It was super fun. She's a silly bean . . . It is true, however, that we're like the same person. We ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    iced, you're so cute!! can someone help me, please??? i don't know how!

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    Yup yup! We were studying F. Scott my sophmore year and my teacher started to explain how he was synysthetic, and what that meant. I couldn't help thinking it sounded ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Travis? Here's the thing about ex-boyfriends. If they were stupid enough to give you up, they are obviously incapable of intelligence and therefor you are better off. Of course, I'm ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    The film was cast by a) Andrew Lloyed Webber and b) Joel Shumacher. Mr. Webber's only requirement was all the actors (save Carlotta) were able to sing their own parts. ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I would love to show you all my face...but I have NO idea how to make it work. Help me!

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (insert witty and way too creative topic title here)

    Josh, I put my fan in your room, by which I mean the room I no longer occupy, and I have a box of Manda's stuff... I'll be by on ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The World According to Us. (By AOA, with Gala's input.)

    This is AOA, writing on behalf of Galatea. "But wait," you say. "How can you do so?" Well for one, I'm the one with keyboard control. And secondly, a description ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee's electric, she's got a family full of excentrics, she's electric, can i be electric too?" I've heard of Oasis. For the record.

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Incandescence, just for future reference, we're not mind readers. If you wish an audience to follow your train of thought, you cannot assume they think the same way you do. ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Feminist Symposium

    There is a feminist symposium coming up at my school in March. I would love to write an article/speech to present, but I'm strapped for ideas! Any suggestions. My biggest ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Okay. I'm going to explain this to you. Not because I feel I owe you an explaination, but because I think it is a philosophy worth explaining. You don't say ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Bobo, I will ask this once, and once only. Do NOT use the word retarded (or gay) as a derrogitory term, please. IE "Racism is retarded" "racism is gay". I ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Ophelia FeelingLikeOphelia MrsBillyS RSCbound RoyalShakespearian Eve AphroditeBaggat I could go on forever. . .

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Boys: Memorize a poem (or several) and whenever romantic opportuinity calls, you'll NEVER be strapped for what to say. Just take a deep breath, look into her eyes, and go ...

    Jan 6, 2005


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour