User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    i'm a projector.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    We're reading a book in my censorship class and it makes me dizzy. Something about this woman's prose style and the way I relate words to colour makes it damn ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a puffed and reckless libertine

    Cis is a silly smarty pants, fire, don't worry about it. Welcome, dear!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Television is going to destroy our family unit. It's already begun. However, that's a different issue. I'll use an example from school to illustrate my point--In our mailboxes we recently ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Blanche Duboises Muse Delacroix GlowWurm Lampyridae Rosie Viola Rosaline etc. etc. etc.

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Thanks. Headshots are designed to make you look good, though. You're a real cutie yerself, girl! Molly is so pretty! Is she an aussie or a border?

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Then the parents should take their kids to the park, or play games with them, or make them read a book, or find some way better than the idiot-box to ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    Morran brought this up, and I thought it might make for an interesting discussion. I am a synesthete. I have a rare condition called synesthesia, which is in essence 'double ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Okay. First off, Incandescence, your posts are so packed full of stuff that its hard to see what is opinion, what is blanket statement, and what is flourish. You also ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Okay kids, break it up and return to the topic please.

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Age appropriacy and censorship are interlinked, but different issues. But where do we draw the line? When is it regulation, and when is it censorship?

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    KITTY!!!!!!

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Anyone who knows me...I swear like a sailor. Not so much out of ignorance as that its just something I do. I can sounds well read and intellegent when I ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yay! Thanks firestarter! This is a really old photo. My hair is much much longer now. And I'm not so...cherubish anymore. I have some artsy pictures of me, but those ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    No. That I can do. I don't know how to put them in the thread so they show up. *cries*

    Jan 8, 2005


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb