User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    I wish I was as beautiful as the woman in my avatar. She's so elegant, no? It's a concept sketch for the painting Lady Claire by JW Waterhouse.

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    mmmmm.....jazz......

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    this thread makes me want to ](*,)

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I don't know about other places, but I know in America there are more important things to worry about than how animals are treated. For example: In Colorado a few ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oddly Enough: Strait-Jacketed Teddy Bear Brings Protests

    MONTPELIER, Vt. - A company that sells cuddly Teddy bears through the mail has angered mental health advocates with a special item for Valentine's Day. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    didn't anyone read the rules that nate posted in BOTH the fiction and the poetry sections. read the goddamn rules, people!!!

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    thanks arv! tell your friend the necromancer to be careful. necromancy is terribly dangerous, k? yay! i feel pretty! oh so pretty! i feel pretty and witty and gay! and ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    are you saying black people can't drink martinis? why you gotta be a hater like that?

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    QiGuai was nice enough to take some headshots for me with his nifty digital camera. These are my faves! *sigh* I wish I was, you know, photogenic or something.

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    I am: * moderately expressed extrovert 22% * slightly expressed intuitive personality 15% * moderately expressed feeling personality 22% * very expressed perceiving personality 78%

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Don't close it! Just make it more interesting. QUESTION: Affirmative action, yay or nay? I firmly believe that affirmative action undermines everything the civil rights movement was trying to accompli

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    ooooh, I like this one! 1. WinterGrimm. We could chat for hours! 2. Incandescence. Brilliant AND hot. Jeebus! 3. I could never eat anyone!!! Bobo, I guess. 4. A.O. Avalon. ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Just for reference: Main Entry: cen·sor Function: transitive verb: to examine [a publication or film] in order to suppress or delete any contents considered objectionable Source: Merriam-Webster Dict

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Despite government regulation, we are still a market-driven economy, meaning that few people would be able to afford cable television so extensive as to include such broadcasts, and I'm not ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Incandescence, you're so...attractive. *blinks, feels sort of like a pedophile* How dare you be 15. I wish had more pictures of me. Especially now, since college has been so good ...

    Jan 11, 2005


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh