User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    What are your first and middle names? (last name is optional, for obvious reasons . . .) Mine is: Kimberly Rian

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    awww! pretty!! Soy, you're gorgeous! Goodness!!! You too tess, y'allr my GIRLS!

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Not every interpretation of the bible is correct, Bobo. I admire your ability to stand by your faith, but I also believe that a good Christian (or Jew, or Wiccan ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    No. You are closed minded because you refuse to accept another human being's right to exist. So, the laws the early hebrews followed were disbanded by Christ, except for the ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    I read the petition, and I must say, I'm disgusted. So the girl can't sing? SO WHAT? Is that any reason to tear her down and ridicule her. The problem ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I took an extensive bible study course this year, bobo. Don't assume what I do and do not know. Did you choose to be straight? Did you choose to love ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Uh...I'm crazy liberal. Which is why I will never be president. Actually, I'm a nice healthy mix. I certainly lean a little left, but when it comes to some issues, ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Qi, why the hell won't you smile?! Dammnit, boy! None of you will believe this, but he has the cutest, most devious little-boy's grin I have ever seen. And fabulous ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I believe QiGuai's point (correct me if I'm wrong) was that Jesus accepted people as they were, and to truely walk in a Christly manner, you must do the same. ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: kung fu

    I'm not going to tell y'all the theme. Part of reading and critiquing poetry is being able to come to a decision about each piece on your own.

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    Oh, goodness darling! So cliche! Honestly, I just don't care about this person. Yes, they're alone and crying--but why on earth should I care. Get me inside the speaker's head. ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    who gives a crap? why does it matter if ashlee simpson performs or not? aren't there better things to be worrying about??

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: kung fu

    he moves like a big river power and grace thundering down the mountain side (when I know more, he says I'll understand the metaphor) I can see it in his ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    All the men here should read The Beauty Myth, by Naomi Wolf. It's a very good expression of what is affecting women at this moment, and I think it would ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    A well-groomed man is always on the top of my list. Of course, every one's idea of well-groomed is different. Personally, I think the concept of the 'metrosexual' (as the ...

    Jan 18, 2005


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.