-
Re: Diet Pills
You said that people who are fat are too lazy to do anything about it. I offered you specific situations where that doesn't apply. The lesson, my darling newbie, is ...
Jan 27, 2005 -
Re: Diet Pills
Too lazy? There ARE reasons people gain weight, you know. Some are naturally rotund, some have glandular problems, some give birth and become mothers . . . and is it ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Diet Pills
I F-ING HATE F-ING PARIS HILTON!!! I hate Lindsay Lohan too, but mostly because she's so damn untalented. Hilary Duff too. They're pretty faces, but I wouldn't trust either to ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Diet Pills
There are better ways to reach a suitable weight than through some magic 'insta-weightloss' diet pill scheme. Personally, the American obsession with thinness has just about sickedned me to death. ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Weird Fears
I thought of another one last night while I was brushing my teeth. I'm still afraid of underneath the bed, especially when It's dark, and I can't see what lurks ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Weird Fears
Mirrors. Especially in dark rooms. And porcelin clown dolls. The Harliquin kind. I am PETRIFIED of those.
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Awww! Sleepy Incandescence! So cute. I'm jealous of those cats, too. They're too wonderful for their own good.
Jan 25, 2005 -
Re: creation v. evolution
Let's try and experiment here. When you reply here, address the reply directly before yours in some manner, and then state your opinion. I'd like this to be very much ...
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: Mood
Why is everyone all cranky. I'm so happy! In fact, I'm better than happy. There aren't words for what I'm feeling right now!
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: Which browser do you use?
Galatea loves Firefox
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: Names
Everyone has such characteristic names. That's so neat!! So, if I ever have kids their names will be this: Lillian, for the girl Gabriel, fot the boy My kids will ...
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: 100% marshmellow fluff--with a bit of flare
Sure, it's lyric poetry, why not? ----- People oft grow together slowly, As trees reach across an old stone wall, Entangling roots and crossing slender branches Till one can barely ...
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
Pseudo-relationship? So? I can still believe in love at first sight, despite having a 'pseudo' boyfriend, right?? *BLEH* *smooch* You know I love you, My Lady of the Lake.
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
Love at first sight? Absolutely. 100%. You can see someone, lock eyes, and know that you were souls parted at the birth of the universe. 'Course I'm a hopeless dreamer ...
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
I think it dangerous to start thinking of homosexuality in terms of choice. Yes, a gay man can choose to marry a woman. But he'd rather choose happiness, I'm sure. ...
Jan 24, 2005
