User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I am thoroughly surprised and disgusted at the insensitivity that seems to run rampant in this debate. Especially among the girls. So you think abortion is wrong? Fine, don't get ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Why should the American public get to decide what is good and bad for my body and my unborn child?

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Not to get cranky or anything . . . however, until you have been faced with the possibility of a pregnancy in your life (either your own or your partners), ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Big Brother

    *blinks* this would make an interesting monologue.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Who decides what the 'right reasons' for an abortion are? You? Me? The 'government'? The religious right? Doctors? Feminists? Mysogenists? My point is that it's a hard thing to decide ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    With your hand at the level of your eyes you can keep a noose from choking you.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Illegalizing abortions will not stop them from happening. They will be considerably more dangerous and cause more fatalities that the established system of abortions, back-alley abortions existed befo

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    Oh man, where to begin?? Shakespeare Dickenson Plath Ferlinghetti Ginsberg Keroac Dr. Seuss Orson Scott Card Francesca Lia Block That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure I ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I love Shakespeare. I want to join the Royal Shakespeare Company in London and become a Shakespearean actor. There is nothing I love more in this world than Shakespearean literature. ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Running

    never heard of it. and the stuff you do is so much cooler than what they do, i'm sure. it doesn't sound like it takes a whole lot of skill, ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    i laughed when the phantom and raoul were singing and looking back and forth at each other at the end. i found it unbelievably funny. they both look so...upset, but ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    aww, brian.... Everyone worries about it though. I have never met someone who has not worried about how their body is percieved through the microscope of society. I'm generally very ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I like my drinking! But generally I try not to get drunk (unless I'm at a party with some friends, then I sort of go nuts . . .) I ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    The BIGGEST issue I had (voices aside) with the movie was the random spoken lyrics!! I absolutly dispised that! However--all cuts and changes were made with Mr. Webber's knowledge and ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I agree crysi. I loved it for the sheer fact that if it weren't for Phantom, I would not be in theatre today. That said, I love ALW's music, but ...

    Jan 27, 2005


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater