User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    Genital mutilation is a vile practice. Sadly enough, many women in the states practice forms of self-mutilation in order to become what our society demands of them. In fact, self-mutilation ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    *bump* i wonder if there is a way to integrate the two discussions.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    No one is perfect. I tend to agree with Misty in that we really take for granted what America offers us. However, attacks like September 11 don't happen for no ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    I have several piercings. 3 in each ear and one in my clitoral hood. I'm really looking forward to getting my first tattoos in this next year. I also want ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Couldn't agree more. Although, I stopped hating her after Blood of the Fold . I sorta gave up following the series after Temple . It just got tedious. It should ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Bobo, you're my HERO!! (you've read the Sword of Truth series, therefore you are my hero)

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Humph. I'm a girl, and I'd like to think that my opinions are dictated by more than just my emotions. I find that statement mildly insulting. The death penalty is ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    135. I started the school year at 165, which is the heaviest I've ever been. At 5'2", 165 is prtty darn heavy.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Thank you Brian. It's very nice of you to say. I'm glad someone finally took the time to reply to me. The bigger issue here for me is this: Women's ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    If everyone took an eye for an eye, the whole world would be blind. I'm against the death penalty. It's not a good method of deterring criminals, and it's very ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That's a nice ideal way of looking at it, daria. Unfotunatly, here in the real world, it's not so simple. As much fun as it is to blame pregnancy on ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    He knows because he's my boyfriend and I made that reply while I was upstairs in his room (we live in the same dormatory). I sometimes forget that I'm not ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Thanks for ruining our fun, Nate. SHEESH!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    No one here lives in a country where women have the same freedom as men.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That's the problem, dear. No one ever worries about the mother. No one cares about the mother, her life, the circumstances that drove her to abortion, the psycological damage, the ...

    Feb 1, 2005


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)