User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I cannot STAND the LIVESTRONG bands. Lance Armstrong is a big fat hypocrite and I refuse to support anything with his name on it. His books are all about how ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mood rings

    I'm replying to this poem after reading the other two as well, and I have to say I'm stunned. These are all incredible. I don't really know what else to ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    If I have to read another poorly written 17th century woman's memoir I may very well die. Did I mention that school consummed my life?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: To Win a Date

    I tried to approach you with lunch, and you parried with a no. I thrust with a compliment, then you curtly snapped it down. I launched again whith a present, ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: don't cry. god, don't cry.

    Chevy, I understand your sentiment, however this is a poetry forum and our goal here is to critique the poetry to assist the poet in growing and becoming better. Incan ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Wiccan.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: don't cry. god, don't cry.

    Wow. This is a really hauntingly beautiful piece. Nitpicks: And you cut yourself to feel alive. ..... smashing beginning. very intreguing, draws the reader in. In a broken reality, silence ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Apoligies, apoligies...

    Half-assed as this may be, I suppose it's the best I'll get. So I accept your apology.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl da' bomb. you have a sweet voice in all your posts. Gal needed some lovin'... :(

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    awww zap, that's so sweet of you.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Ocelot 2. Hot rice congee 3. Earthy blue 4. I wouldn't have 11, I'd have 12. And they'd be Vincent (left) and Sylvia (right). Twins. 5. Rain water 6. ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    hekate you look like my step-niece, sammie.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    No. There is no 'right' religion. God/Goddess/The Divine has a way of touching every life, whether you believe he/she/it/they is there or not.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or a wrong

    I didn't say there wasn't evil, I said that evil is entirely subjective. You know there is a right and a wrong, just as I know there is a right ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or a wrong

    Right and wrong is completely in the eye of the beholder. I know perfectly well what I believe to be right and wrong. But I also know that everyone has ...

    Feb 13, 2005


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus