User avatar

Galatea

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: only you know, but you won't read this, will you?

    I agree that some of your enjambed lines seem a little out of place, but other than that, this is a smashing piece. Your work just keeps improving, Incan. Good ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    *Laughs out loud* I LOVE your reference to The Hollow Men. It absolutley made my night. Good show!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    LoL...mostly...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For my Father on his Birthday

    A few thoughts on this poem. It's for my Dad's 49th birthday on Saturday. I like starting it in the middle of a thought, because that's how it came to ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: neutiquam erro

    Oh my darling you know I ADORE your work. This piece is no exception. I need to start taking time for myself to write poems and do my thing. You ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I hear music in colour...which means it's terribly distracting to try and write a poem (which will ultimatly have its own colour) when listening to other colours.

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Aww, thanks hun! I love being told I'm pretty...(what can I say? I'm a Taurus through and through...) Faith honey, you're GORGEOUS! And that cat cute. I'm totally jealous!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    It's pretty disgusting Tara, but it does happen. The point of all of this is to alert people to the fact that it happens to ensure that no one is ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    This is new. Me being myself. Cleavage included ^_~. I was goofing off in Adobe 7.0 and here are some of the results: Me looking like an angel. I LOVE ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    Now that I have time to actually type out my opinions here... The fundamental flaw in your arguement, zap, is that you ignore free will and a human being's ability ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    I will reitereate--the only thing ultimately responsible for your actions is YOU. Blaming it on something or someone is immature and evasive.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    This article is from the Center for Sexual Assult/Abuse Recovery & Education. In light of some of the current conversations going around, I thought I'd open up a discussion on ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    Everyone has their reasons for what they do. No one can change that. When your choices hurt others, however, those reasons become less important. Could Hitler have justified what he ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    I have no problem with hunting if you are going to use what you kill. But if not, it's wasteful and unnecessary. Oh, and the bible says that we are ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    How can you be forced into a religion? My parents, though unaware of the fact that I'm Wiccan, would never force me to attend a church if I was uncomfortable ...

    Feb 22, 2005


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus