-
Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?
I can't support a man who leaves the woman he committed his life to and the children she gave him. So people change? The vows spoken during the marriage ceremony ...
Mar 8, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
Agnostic may be the way for YOU to go, Paolo, but I'm pretty damn happy as a child of My Lady. Don't assume what's best for others. Even jokingly.
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?
I really don't care for them much. I think my Avatar is much pretty than any of the offered dynamic ones. However, they seem to encourage the younger members to ...
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Quote
"To live is not to breath; it is to act." ~Jean-Jaque Rousseau, Book 1 of Emile "No teacher has the right to cure a child of making noises on a ...
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: Does Punishment Prevent Crime?
If the punishment fits the crime, then mostly, yes.
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: A perfect goverment
FOR CHRISSAKE people. There are not 3 e's in Sweden!!! It's not Sweeden, it's Sweden!!!! S-W-E-D-E-N!
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
Literal belief in the bible can be a dangerous thing.
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
Wicca does involve an element of majic, but the religion is traditionally 95% meditation and self-reflection. There's also a serious emphasis on connections with nature. I follow a pretty atypical ...
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
Pagan is any pre-christian religion. So Wicca is a Pagan religion (so is Judaism), but not all Pagan religions are Wicca.
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: A perfect goverment
TBR, I know you're young, but please try to use complete coherant sentances when replying to threads. It's a common courtesty for the rest of us.
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: C.A.R.E. 13+
A BIG problem that exists right now in our judicial system is the 'American' ideal that one is innocent until proven guilty. That automatically labels victims as liars and molesters ...
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions
You know zap, even though I firmly believe that we are all responsible for our own actions, regardless of 'justification', I never said that we're all equal or deserve consiquences ...
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: A perfect goverment
The perfect government is impossible to dictate, let alone achieve. Human beings contain potential for both great good and great evil. The world as it is right now encourages man ...
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: writer's block
lately i cant seem to conjure a smile my graphite finger slips over mailla pages staining them grey grey that refuses to smile eyes sparkle calling wayward travelers to the ...
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Word of Poetry
Words of Poetry. Terms necessary to produce well written poetry and knowning WHY it is good. This Week's Word: enjambement n : the continuation of one conceit (idea) onto a ...
Mar 2, 2005
