User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Human beings are by nature monogamous . . . so those who are likely to "play the field" are definitly in the minority. Grr...I don't know what to say. I ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Uhm...see where it says 16+?? Not gonna warn you again. On topic, I am a firm believer in aquiring as much experience in life as possible. Yes, that includes sexual ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Rape is torture. Plain and simple. The physical abuse just compounds the wretchedness of the act. On a side note, although I don't support the death penalty, there are some ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    The moon landing was faked? I didn't know this thread was for discussing conspiracy theories...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    If they don't understand, they won't reply. I wanted an intellegent conversation about the problems plaguing America right now. Part of that is keeping those who don't understand this conversation ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Age and Sexuality

    That's uhm...different. I think there's an age at which sexual activity is and isn't appropriate, but it's natural for children to experiment with "dating" in middle school and early highschool ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Worser Things

    There are worser things in this world Little brother Than a sound inablility to do more than 2 things at once Worser things than falling to bits At the slightest ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    Yes, but it is assumed if you're rich, you did something to achieve it--wether or not that's the case.

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    The desire is there, but the desire stems from an ideal that does not apply to soceity as it stands today. Oh, and I don't appreciate your gross over-generalization of ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    Thank you, Firestarter.

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Then I'm sad for you too Chevy.

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    The idea of being 'sucessful' in the states to to achieve some level of monetary success, true? And yet there is only a small number of jobs that allow someone ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    No one has the right to judge another's religion based on ignorance or self-importance. Or for that matter, any reason at all.

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Bobo, I was going to rant at you, but Qi beat me to it. I'd just like to say that I'm very sad for you. You have knowingly shut yourself ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    Upward mobility in America is an ideal which is instilled in us at a very young age. However, the ability to become upward mobile has become in recent times less ...

    Mar 8, 2005


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda