User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Wow, that's a big question you just asked, Bobo... Stop teens from being horney? Or stop whatever makes teens horney...you mean, stop horomones? Stop puberty? Hmm, I'm not sure that ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    No takers?? I'm so disappointed...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Word of Poetry

    This weeks word is plagiarism plagiarism n 1: a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work 2: the act ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use a specific ball point pen in all my journals (which are a very specific journal type from Barnes & Noble). I can't write with or in anything else. ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?

    Its not true. Plain and simple. If the person dies that has the disease, they still harbor the illness, and are contageous until they are embalmed. Bachteria and viruses work ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I'm sorry for your experiences Midnight, I like to assume that everyone else hasn't had to go what I've been through.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    A) Wasn't attacking you. That comment was directed and the general public of this board for clarification, nothing more. B) Qi's girlfriend (ie, ME) was a rape victim (which was ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: solidarity

    Excellent work, as always, Brad. This is a really solid piece. Your really coming into your own style and as your poetry improves it is becoming easier and easier to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?

    Kids need to eat dirt. Plain and simple. Some of the medicines developed in recent years are certainly amazing things...however, a lot of the prophilactic (sp?) bacteria and virus drugs ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Note, just for future reference: Men CAN be raped.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Okay, it comes down to religion. That's fine. I don't happen to believe that sharing my body as an expression of love is a sin. Furthermore, I certainly don't believe ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    However, if your are (and this is the key) responsible about how you behave, there are few consequences to deal with. And even then, for the most part, they can ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Bobo, what I meant was that I can use my body however I want to...until I start to hurt other people. That's the line.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Had this thread been opened say...3 or 4 months ago, I would agree that monogamy is completely overrated. However, since I am currently involved in a monogamous relationship with a ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Tessitore, you are my HERO. And yes, your body is scrumptious. Scrum-diddly-umptious, in fact. I think the bottom line is that regardless of your own moral standpoint, you do what ...

    Mar 15, 2005


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan