User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Memento, I don't believe that the intent and the deed are the same. I never said people could be perfect, I know that to be impossible. What I disapprove of ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    I'm on as Galatea, as usual. Glad to have you on board!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    And if God exists there can be a hell, and a heaven to boot. I don't believe in that God. There are so many versions of "God". The Divine manifests ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Taking a potental life is still taking life. No. Its not. A potential life is just that, potential. I can't see how that's murder. At the time at which the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    Not when it's being used to discuss slavery and women, it isn't But it is. If someone is using biblical evidence to support anti-homosexual legislation, it is relevant to point ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you think we should get our troops out of the war?

    And don't dare bring up the "My cousin didn't want to go to war!" argument. If (s)he didn't want to go to war, they shouldn't have enlisted. They knew that ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you think we should get our troops out of the war?

    Darling, were you there for 9/11? Iraq was NOT THE AGRESSOR! Iraq was NOT responsible for 9/11. They were one of the first nations to send condolances and offers of ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    But we'll ultimately end up there, since the majority of opposition to gay couples adopting stems from deep-seeded religious beliefs that originate in the Biblical discussion of sexuality as a ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you think we should get our troops out of the war?

    Having had a brother over seas for ten months, I say get them the hell out. I understand the practical problems of recalling our troops, but I'm not sure I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Standardized Tests

    Nope. They're almost ALL multiple choice.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    All men are supposed to be evil. From day one? That hardly seems fair. I don't believe people are evil, I don't believe in original sin. I believe each of ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    Paris Hilton IS stupid. That's not a stereotype. A stereotype would be "all blonde women are stupid" or "all Irishmen are drunks". So I have a good story that I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Did anyone here know that Chevy MAKES GEOs? I didn't. I was kind of excited when I found out. (My car has needed numerous repairs this I've learned a LOT ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Standardized Tests

    No. Standardized testing is designed to target a specific kind of learner. If that isn't you, well...you're pretty S.O.L. then. Plus, then we have teachers who will teach to the ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    And that's wonderful, Kelsi! But for the women who don't want to, or can't, or can't afford prenatal care, or whose boyfriends run off, or who simply don't want another ...

    Mar 24, 2008


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber