User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Well then periods ought to be condemned too. Damn the menstral cycle for wasting potential life! There is no guarentee that a woman will in fact get pregnant during sex, ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Of course Europeans know more about America than Americans know about Europe. We've existed for 250 some odd years. We're a YOUNG country. We're also only ONE country. It's easy ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Condoms are genocide? What's that mean? Condoms are a mass destruction of one race of peoples? That doesn't make any sense.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    To alleviate some confusion: Christmas runs very close to the celebration of Yule. Yule was a common celebration during the early middle ages among peoples of many faiths, not just ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Not being catholic, I know next to nothing about him or his life. I can't say I'm saddened by his death, I didn't know the guy.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Tangent: So the rise of women in the workforce is the cause of the deterioration of family life in the US? Please, Bobo, that's a pretty asinine assuption. It's easily ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    She was vegitative for 15 years...I think it's safe to say she wasn't coming out of it. And if she would have woken up, she would have been completely atrophied, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    It's not like it's easy to ask doctors to allow your wife to die. That poor man must have agonized for months before finally making a decision. The courts ruled ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    When I die, one of two things will happen. Either I have experienced enough that my soul is ready to rejoin the Goddess OR it's not, and so I will ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    I personally belive that if it was her wish, it was her wish and no one can say otherwise. I also would make the same request. I don't want to ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    It's okay that you don't understand my philosophy, Bobo. I do, and that's what counts, right? Now, as to sex after marriage (for the first time)...the first time you have ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I actually wasn't reading the Dialogues for truth...I was reading them for class. Just goes to show you... And yes Bobo, you're right, knowing truth and percieving truth are different ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Smoking and sex are not the same thing. At least, not in my world. Smoking is a detriment to my body and to those around me. Sex is a celebration ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    excellent work

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Ya'ller cowards...

    Mar 26, 2005


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh