User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    YAY PICTURES!!! My parents on Halloween this year. My mom's a witch...I'm not sure what my dad was...but that's a lot of fake blood. Teehee. My brother and his friends ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    Brad, I think I'm going to have to kill you. Men complain all the time about "uncontrollable urges". Well I have plenty of urges I'd like to act upon, luckily ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    Firestarter, did you read the beginning of my post? The goal here is to take the opposite view of the person before you as an exercise in honing debate skills.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Qi's right. The crack about "American safety" wasn't necessary. Lets keep opinions about countries to the debate section, k?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    I'm gonna try an experiment. When you reply to this thread, you MUST argue with the post previous to yours, whether or not you actually agree with the position you ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    last thing I said on IM... AphroditeBaggat: ghing lover

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    Nurture. (Forgive me in advance if this is a bit disjointed, I'm tired and feverish) So many times in working with children (and from what I hear from my mother, ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    The Complete Works of Shakespeare Abridged, as performed by the Reduced Shakespeare Company. FABULOUS piece of work.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Its a well known fact that the vast majority of Shakespeare's plots came from other places, however he made them his own. He took skeletons and added muscles and skin.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Shakespeare was first, so his work became cliche after. Only because everyone loved it and quoted it SO MUCH. Mattie...Juliet never knew about Rosaline. I agree though, it's a beautiful ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Hamlet. Reading Hamlet is pretty amazing. There is so much hidden in that text...and you're right Nate, Shakespeare is meant to be seen. Nothing is better than seeing a Shakespearian ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Now now, Bobo. Hyperbole kills.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Boring? BORING?! I LOVE Shakespeare. So much. SO VERY MUCH. His mastery of the English language has constantly inspired me as an actor and as a poet. There are great ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Qi was referring to the FIRST Iraqi war, also known as Desert Storm...this isn't the first time a Bush has tried to sieze power in the Middle East.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Uh huh. It's called Yule. See above.

    Apr 6, 2005


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA