User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    OOOH me! I found a bunch of pictures from my highschool theatre.... This is my senior year production of Into The Woods. From the left it's Little Red (Cassie), The ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    what really makes incest bad? Are you serious? The fastest way to weaken a gene pool is to breed within that gene pool. All of the negative conotations that go ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    My 15 yr old brother participated in the day of silence at his school. He's not gay, but a sensitive supporter of equal rights for all people. I am so ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Going Back

    Women are so used to taking up less space. Less symbolic space. You see it all the time in advertisements. Women are getting thinner and thinner, smaller and smaller, while ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I got bored about half-way through and stopped taking it. These kinds of tests just aren't for me. I just don't think in that vein.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    *blinks* my eyes are blue.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    I am totally going to end this. DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS your tonsils are the size of ping pong balls. Ha. I win.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    *standing ovation for soy* You know I love you, my darling.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    It's not your place to dictate retribution. That's God's work, Bobo. Not yours. Nor is it the government's, or any private company's.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why internet sources arent reputable:

    Good work hon. You have way too much time on your hands. Of course...I was with you when you did this...hmmm.....

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    For those of you who believe: Has anyone here had any memories from their past lives? Bits and pieces? Whole past existences? Random deja vu? I'm curious to see what ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    In my world, permission to follow your 'lifestyle' ends when you start hurting or interfering with the lives of other people. Like forcing a homosexual couple to put their love ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: for brad (unfinished)

    this is my first decent piece in a long time, i'd really appreciate some feedback

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Bobo, you have every right to believe what you believe. However, in this country, almost every form of discrimination is wrong. In fact, discriminating on the basis of race, religion ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    It is absolutly okay to fight a morally corrupt law or regulation, even if it hasn't affected you directly. You have every right to grind your heterosexist administration to the ...

    Apr 13, 2005


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett