-
Re: What's on your desk?
I ought to clear out of your room...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
Ignorance like yours should be illegal. I think my frontal lobe just collapsed. Hmm. Why don't you try writing. Banging your head against the keyboard doesn't seem to be working. ...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: What's on your desk?
I'll list the important things My lap top My shelves (with pens and such) My Goddess candle A lamp A picture of my wondeful boyfriend An apple made out of ...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
areida, you are a very pretty young lady! More pictures of me from theatre. This is me as Eve in Stephen Shwartz' Children of Eden. This is actually the show ...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Double the Discrimination
On Adam and Eve: God told them when they were banished from paradise that he would give them what they needed to survive, no more, no less. The senior pastor ...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Yeah Jack, no kidding. You know, if you had red hair and freckles, you'd look EXACTLY like my younger brother, Alex. Weeeeiiiirrrd.....
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Yoshi is terribly cute!!
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: kim
It's beautiful hon, but then again, all your work is... further analysis indicates: You are plath by night and.... everyone loves a good plath reference shoot razzles of beauty through ...
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
On top of having the best real name out of any of us, Arvandor is: wonderfully amusing inquisitive friendly fun to chat with kinda cute (I can't really make that ...
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Oh man, this is gonna get ugly . . . I believe that evolution was inspired by the Goddess . . . as are all things. We had to have ...
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Fat face? Honey, you are adorible!! Those cute cherub cheeks and full lips...you're gorgeous!
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
My highschoool is very lucky. We have the best theatre in the state next to the Buell Theatre, which is the professional theatre downtown. Into The Woods is one of ...
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Never again
Aaah, teenage angst. This was a pretty decent piece, although terribly cliched. It's nice that you're willing to post a piece that seems to express an internal conflict, and its ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: for brad (unfinished)
Thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate it. I would really like some constructive feedback though. Syntax, format, word choice, rhythm etc. etc. I'm so glad you all liked ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Yup, theatre major right here. I hope to someday work for the Royal Shakespeare Company in London. Quit being an American and do something productive with my life, heh.
Apr 18, 2005
