-
Re: i shot dorothy gale [this ain't kansas] (13+)
Nice and eartheral, good work!
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Thought I'd post a few pics of my family....this is my big brother Keith and his wife Julia, in Amsterdam. They went on a second honeymoon, since they'd only been ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School
EMB, what on earth does this have to do with Amercia? I'm getting really sick and tired of the unprovoked anti-americanism here. It needs to stop. It's inflammitory and completely ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class
A good teacher knows how to subdue an unruly child. Period. The end. There is absolutly no reason that the police should have been involved. I am absolutly disgusted with ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Muse, you're so pretty!! TBR...nude shots?! No way! I was just bein' cute for my loving boyfriend. They are pretty coquettish though, no?
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
If it doesn't go away through healthy eating and exercise, then it wasn't meant to leave. Those pounds you get sucked off will some right back...because your body obviously wants ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
OOOH! I'm of Macedonian decent! Technically I'm Czech (and a little Austrian), but both my mother's and father's lines began in the Macedonian area. YAY!
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
So artsy!! More pictures of me, taken by my wonderful QiGuai: All of these were taken in his room (I tend to live there on weekends...)
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Goodness gracious Qi! I love your eyes soooooo much! You see why I think he's so handsome...*siiiigh*
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
I was tired when I wrote that. I certainly wasn't saying he's a Nazi. I'm saying he's a conservative. Conservatives frighten me. There have been statements made by this new ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
Why on earth shouldn't we criticize the pope? Every powerful world leader is in a position to be questioned, and SHOULD be questioned. We can't simply sit back and follow ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
Medical necessity is one thing, like repairing a cleft lip or palate or another deformity. There are a hundred things about my body that society asks me to change, daily. ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: what's your school (education) like?
I did preschool until 4, and when I turned 5 I went to Kindergarten. I had a standard public education through the 12th grade. The college I attend works on ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
I mantain that there is something deeply wrong with a society that finds cutting yourself for beauty an acceptable practice.
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
PICTURES go here....
Apr 23, 2005
