User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    Herm. Never thought anyone would worship a rock... but people worship created beings/things all the time so I suppose that shouldn't really surprise me. Created beings/things? Wow, way to pass ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Americana

    Okay...since I have the time, I'm gonna rip into this. Make no mistake, I think it's a great piece, but I think we could ALL stand to have our poems ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What kind of weird, inbred dog are you?

    Me too Emma, it's okay....

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know hekategirl?

    50! Sad me!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?

    Post your scores here!!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I love the goober!! She's so precious. One of the benefits of having a cute boyfriend is getting to play with his cute niece, haha.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    You know, areida, the Earth is considered God to many people. The Earth is often used interchangeably with the Goddess.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    The earth is not just a rock. Would you say that your mother is 'just a mammal'? That's such a horrible sentiment. She is aware of you, whether or not ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    It's actually something he made up, tee hee. Oh honey, I love you in formals!!! You look so fabulous dressed up! Olivia is the sweetest baby ever! I've been lucky ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    She is thinking, feeling, loving, embracing, ultimately divine. She holds us all and watches over everything. The Earth is, in some sects of my religion, to be worshiped, loved, and ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Well, Star Trek was a FICTIONAL PROGRAM. As history shows, socialism looks great on paper. Communism is what happens when socialism is screwed up by people. Usually stupid people. Aside: ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You all are so pretty!!! I like your sister's short hair, it's really neat. I'm jealous, I can't play guitar worth beans.

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    aww, thankies. I like hearing I'm pretty...lol. But what girl doesn't, really? Keith and Julz are so awsome. They're my favoritest of all my close family, I think. Julia is ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    In Colorado you can get your permit at 15, if you're enrolled in Driver's Ed. If not, you have to wait until 15 1/2. At 16 you get your liscence. ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Parade

    Why is there conflict? Why is there war? Why is there this war? Why must people kill other people?Who is fighting? Why? Why are they really fighting? Does the government ...

    Apr 25, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky