User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    Have them? Want them? Post pics here!! This is the tattoo I'm getting next year, either on my shoulder blade or small of my back. Haven't decided yet.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    Why? Well, you obviously don't believe she's sentient, so you can't possibly understand. We as a race demand so much of her. But you don't see it as a demand. ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    But I don't believe that GOD created EARTH. I believe that Earth IS a deity to be worshiped. I'm NOT a Christian, I'm Wiccan.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    Ever notice how I have the uncanny ability to stop a thread dead in its tracks?

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    I think it will be so much fun! I love welcoming Spring. I'm a pure blooded Earth elemental, so I feel like I come to life during Spring and Summer ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    From This Moment On by Shania Twain I'm singing it at my sister's wedding!!

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'm Kimberly, and I'll be your friend!! I love new friends!!

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    If there is one thing I CANNOT stand, it's to be condecended to. You have NO RIGHT to judge my religion, just as I have no right to judge yours. ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Americana

    *nodds in approval* I have trained you well, young one. Good answer.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes

    50 *cries*

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    *nodds in enthusiastic agreement*

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Yeah, Firestarter is right. Not a lot of people understand Wicca, and I'm always trying to educate my peers about my religion. I like to make Wicca and Paganism as ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Wiccans are very big on "mind over matter" and I firmly believe that attitude is the most important factor in any change you wish to create. If you say it ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humor

    I'm not suggesting anything, Griffinkeeper. I'm playing Devil's Advocate in order to better facilitate conversation and debate.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please reply it's a school assignment!

    South Park. Hands down my favorite.

    Apr 27, 2005


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler