User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Hey Pretty (2003 radio mix)--Poe

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    YOU ARE NOT CHUNKY!! Geez boy.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    Me! You're Ariel, La Femme Mystique. The thrill of the stage. An immortal character, Ariel plays the part of the very loved lady of red. And yes Ariel is a ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    I plead the fifth. Thriller was good!!

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The coffee machine. Brewing me coffee. YUMM.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    Wal Mart is a very evil place. The evilest.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Belle&Sebastian--If You're Feelin' Sinister Hooray for gay men!!

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Lemme get back to you on that one...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    It'll cost between $50-$100, and it won't be terribly big, but big enough to see the details of the design, for sure.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    Thanks for the defense Arv. But closed minds won't open for you or me. I have faith that the Earth is a sentient being. I believe she is. I know, ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    everyone's personalities are effected by which element they relate to the most. the vast majority of folks are mixed, 2 sometimes 3 elements. Like fire with air tendencies. When it ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your thoughts on the bible

    Don't patronize me. I agree, it's a great source of tales of morality and justice, but they're just tales. I can't stand literalism.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your thoughts on the bible

    The Bible is a series of allegories and myths, none of which can be taken as literal true-to-word fact. It has ben translated, retranslated, cut up, censored and changed--therefore it ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    Chanson I couldn't agree more. Off center labrets are so sexy.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    It's a pagan holiday, likely begun by the Druids, which would explain it as a long-standing tradition in Ireland.

    Apr 28, 2005


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)