-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Larry! The Cucumber!!!!!! Order-in Chinese or order-in pizza??
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
YES! It's Candy-chan the Evil Vampiric Watermelon, and he says WAKA WAKA!
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Passion! Sequins or Glitter?
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Freewriting
It's called automatic writing, and it's something I haven't done in a while. I really enjoy it as a writing exercise.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Sunrise, with a thermos of coffe and a blanket and someone to cuddle with... boob job or au natural?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
scotch simple... Lilacs or cherry blossoms?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
HERECY!!!! Poetry or Prose?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
I was in a treble choir last year and we only sang two songs in Italian the entire year. It was very sad. Everything else was in Latin...standard Angus Dei ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Soccer!! Hands down. Tea or Coffee?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Aww, c'mon now!! R & B, I guess . . . South Park or Family Guy?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?
hmm Longest: 2 years 8 months Shortest: 2 1/2 weeks
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?
Brad Pitt + nakedness = good thing I just saw Kung Fu Hustle...if it's playing near you, I highly recommend it. Terribly bizarre...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
heehee, Aristocracy (I am a princess, after all...) English or Italian?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: tattoos and piercings
Legally, I can't post a picture of my VCH piercing (not that I would anyway! Sheesh!) But I just got a new barbell and I wanted to show off how ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Will-o-the-wisp...*chuckles* I STILL WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, NAI!!! Now that Galatea has demanded, you may not refuse! None may contest my power! Or not. Still, better piccie please?
May 4, 2005
