-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
awww spunky!! hiccups or hiccoughs?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
MP3 color or colour?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Junior Admins!
*bows* Thank you, thank you . . . First I'd like to thank Jesus. With Him, all things are possible. Secondly, I'd like to thank my family for their constant ...
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
You forgot the this or that . . .
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
mascara. snail mail or electronic mail?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: blue girl
I can't hear it in my head, therefore I also cannot understand it. However, I'll read it aloud a few times and do my best to decifer it.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
I identify in a couple different ways: 1) Czech 2) Austrian 3) American Yes, those are in order of importance.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Freewriting
a) this thread already exists (sort of) in the Writing Activities section--> b) Automatic Writing Meditation: "Sit comfortably in a quiet, dark room. Light a light-coloured candle (white is prefered, ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
"chan" can also be used for somthing small, cute, or a pet. Candy-chan belongs to my Mandi and me.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
South Pole... Simpsons or Futurama?
May 5, 2005 -
Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)
I really enjoy random emotional rants.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Chinese
I love China. I love everything about China. I love the people, the language...everthing. I love Chinese. I studied Mandarin in school, 1 year in 8th grade and all 4 ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Love. Duh. 11 year coma or paralyzed for life?
May 5, 2005 -
Re: "I Believe"
Thank you for this Bobo. It's greately appreciated.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Do You Like The New Changes?
I really like the new organization! I'm honoured to take this into my hands for the summer! Cheers!!
May 5, 2005
