User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    The point of this exercise is to get everyone comfortable with saying good things about themselves! Why should we be uncomfortable with our skills and talents? Or the little things ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    That's a terrible sentiment, bulletproof. I don't idolise anyone. I think it's a very dangerous thing to do. To idolise and emulate another person is to deny your own unique ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    Teodore, you can NEVER like yourself TOO much. I'm all about the self-esteem! Qi, darling, you forgot "unbearably cute"...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Zee French Peas!!! Bernadette Peters or Joanna Gleeson?

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    Wow, congrats Nate! I still have at least 8 years of college ahead of me . . . sad. But yay for you! Hooray!!!

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I love this exercise... I Am . . . VERY white freckly a tad pudgy (I gots meat on my bones!) A Championship swimmer in love everyone's mommy

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I Am . . . A poet An EXCELLENT lover Beautiful AND sexy

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    YAY OPERA Diamonds!!! Andrew Lloyd Webber or Stephen Sondheim?

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    How 'bout an exercise in self-esteem boosting? This is a place to express attributes about yourself that you are particularly proud of. You can post on at a time, or ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Power. chocolate or opera?

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    LOL haha.

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    child of the night. mac n cheese or pb&j?

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Yeah. It is a terrible rip off of an already terrible show. We discussed American Idol from a performance studies standpoint in my performance studies class. My professor called it ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    To quote Tom Lehr "Spring is here, a-suh-puh-ring is here. Life is skittles and life is beer. I think the loveliest time of the year is the spring. I do, ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Anne Rice, Sleeping Beauty saga. HOTT. tattoos or piercings?

    May 6, 2005


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes